what will happen with these halloween things?๐ŸŽƒ

I know these things are useless in the new one, but I thought maybe they could be useful once again in the game ...

VICERAL KANKERS

Screenshot_20191023-220459_YouTube.jpg

Here I have 3 possible ways to untilize our beloved favorite floral meat masses:

1-use this thing to unlock the mini-history files of the halloween event (example: draw 2 tubes filled with vial in one game).

2-a simple ornament for all maps, placed in places where it doesn't bother the killer or the survivors.

3-if you take out the vial, you will get extra blood points (or they could replace the totems for one week).

Now ... this object never left the game files, but it made me want to include it here:

CANKERUS HOOKS:

Screenshot_20191023-220409_YouTube.jpg

it would be assumed that originally these would be the hooks of the hallowed blight event but for some mistakes it could never be included, for this poor hook I have 3 alternatives:

1-put the hooks that did come out in the previous event as "normal" and these as the special ones.

2-use these hooks as requirements for the mini event story(example :sacrifice 1 survivor in a special hook)

3-leave it out of a halloween event once again.

I really hope that for these things the event is delayed, and I would really like to be integrated into the event.

tell me what you think dbd community !!!

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป

Comments

  • The hooks Iโ€™m pretty sure will remain the same as they did the last event in use and appearance, but the Kankers Iโ€™m assuming will only be used as background decorations like they were last year (as well as in game) since the majority of people complained survivors would kill themselves over those things instead of playing a normal game.