No DS and SB 2 and 1 flashlight and still no kills.
I guess these stories of SWF loadout crutches have been greatly exaggerated
And garbage killers wanting to eliminate swf. Swf the excuse for every killer who isn't good.
lol. i may have to draw pictures.
No picture needed. I don't want you to have to use your crayons. Here is what we know about you from your 50 posts about the same thing.
1.You dreank on purpose to play lesser competition.
2. You are still not very good at Killer even under those conditions.
3. You use t-bagging as an excuse to camp(I can understand strategy but that isn't why you do it)
4. You seek approval from faceless strangers to make you feel better about yourself
5. SWF is your crusade your "White Whale" so to speak. Look it up if you don't understand. SWF isn't your problem you are everytime you turn on your PS4 "Shames"
This is what makes me laugh, experience dkiller deranks and obviously has the skills if he's an experienced killer to dominate low ranks and at least get the lowbies killed. Yet evidence shows it's not the swf but the killer that's the problem. They should post the stats for the people complaining the most of what % is swf and what % isn't. Then post stats versus comparable killers in their rank and after that let them have solo queue only lobbies.
Once they've been stuck there then posts similar stats to both pre and post change and you'll find nothings really changed.
that's already been done. no, i won't seek out the information because i don't care. i have countless videos of allowing survivors to escape for the sole purpose of not ranking up. you all can flop your e-peen around in a wank storm for all i care. i have nothing to prove.
Thats not how you rank up.
This is how you bully low rank killers without investing the time to derank
In other games it might be a strategy to rank up by playing with low ranks in order to maniupulate average elo, but in DBD ranking up is so easy that its not needed
@Master said:
Thats not how you rank up.
This is how you bully low rank killers without investing the time to derank
In other games it might be a strategy to rank up by playing with low ranks in order to maniupulate average elo, but in DBD ranking up is so easy that its not needed
It's kind of stupid actually, I've seen survivors pip without touching a generator and I've deranked doing 4 generators and nothing else. This game isn't based around skill or any sense of objectives, it's about hook farming now.
I'm a gen jockey so I know that part isn't necessarily true.
I do 3-4 gens, get the gate, break a Hex or two, and leave. When the Killer comes near I hide until they leave.
No DS and SB 2 and 1 flashlight and still no kills.
I guess these stories of SWF loadout crutches have been greatly exaggerated
Meaning that you was trying to minimize the Survs' loadout when the game is more than just loadout. Survs can wreck killers without anything as has been shown.
I was merely trying to show the... Dude......... Go back to the pub and drink more. Your thought process is weird. Your sentence structure and logic is even more strange. Take your meds and have a nap. Stay away from this game. Its not doing you any favors. Just read this whole section from top to bottom.
You are just pissed that i dared to challenge your SWF bias mentality. According to you we are supposed to think that 3 out of 4 using SB is not a threat cos one of them is using "ONLY" a SB 2?
I dont need your permission to post on this thread nor am i seeking it.
Another thing. I am starting to think you are somehow involved in the game above. Take your fights to discord or at least try to make sense when you people write stuff. It would help as well to not post it in a public forum where people are invited to post and comment. Especially if there is some spat over a game that you have with people.
Are you still trying yawn!!!
i didn’t read any of that by the way, your jumping into an on going barrage of his spam about SWF, so I suggest you move on
Cant be that boring or you would not be here. So tell us what you really think. Back from the pub paddy? So soon?
No still at the pub having a SWF meeting
Yeah sorry im running late. Got stuck at liquor store. Start without me. Just fill me in later on the new ways we are going to screw with killers.
Yeah sorry im running late. Got stuck at liquor store. Start without me. Just fill me in later on the new ways we are going to screw with killers.
Yeah me too, I needed some more batteries for my purp flashlight, be there soon.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...in a nutshell.
that's already been done. no, i won't seek out the information because i don't care. i have countless videos of allowing survivors to escape for the sole purpose of not ranking up. you all can flop your e-peen around in a wank storm for all i care. i have nothing to prove.