Takes forever to start a match
Somewhat new player here. I've noticed it takes 10-15 minutes to start a match as killer (as in waiting for survivors to join my lobby). This has deter
Somewhat new player here. I've noticed it takes 10-15 minutes to start a match as killer (as in waiting for survivors to join my lobby). This has deter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...detered me from playing them. is everyone else experincing this issue?
1.) Number of other killers hosting lobbies.
2.) Number of survivors at your rank online.
3.) Number of survivors online.
I believe that the peak time for players is somewhere around eleven o'clock A.M. to one o'clock P.M. , but don't quote me on that.
The match maker has a chance of buggin itself out. if you get long waiting times try to restart either the lobby or the game itself.
The match maker has issues, like other people have said. Also the ranking system is extra wonky lately, so it seems like it's pretty easy for survivors to climb out of the low level ranks which means as a new killer you probably have more competition to get matches? That would be my guess, anyway.
What rank are you?
I think I was rank 17 when I made this post?
I think I was rank 17 when I made this post.
On a sidenote, I've had no problems with queuing as killer since the event started.
I think I was rank 17 when I made this post?
I think I was rank 17 when I made this post.
On a sidenote, I've had no problems with queuing as killer since the event started.