matchmaking woes
Something going on with the servers? Can’t seem to get any matches tonight on PS4. Like, only got one lobby thus far after 20 mins and we got immediately dodged
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
because I’m rank 6 and it doesn’t take long but also I just had a killer message me and he said 9/10 games I’m in them.
Oh and in that match he is a rank 3 killer and I was rank 6, we had 2 rank 2s and a rank 20 (matchmaking am I right lol)
You said "we", how many? I play solo and have been getting into games almost instantly. Played a few killer matches too and got several full SWF games. That might be the problem, if everyone is running SWF groups your queue will be longer. Play more solo.
PS4 also btw.