i would personally like either Blake or miles, but i think if they were to do anyone it would be miles, or they could do all of them but with the same perks, just different art and description depending on character. I think it would be very cool to have them all as I stated. another way they could do perks is adding a fourth perk specified to one of the characters Id like to see what you think?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i would personally like either Blake or miles, but i think if they were to do anyone it would be miles, or they could do all of them but with the same perks, just different art and description depending on character. I think it would be very cool to have them all as I stated. another way they could do perks is adding a fourth perk specified to one of the characters Id like to see what you think?