In theory I would prefer killer much more. Lot more interesting gameplay, and I am more in control of the match than as a sole survivor. In practise however, I need to switch to survivor from time to time, because balance(TM).
I like having people to back me up, and feeling like the odds are stacked against me (even if they sometimes aren't). I just wish survivors were actually different and not all skins. That's a big part of the reason I play both roles quite a bit. Honestly, if each survivor was unique in a meaningful way I'd probably play survivor 90% of the time like I do in Identity V.
Another big part of the reason I play survivor more currently is because of them good old queue times
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
SWF is the half of the reason I love playing as a survivor.
Waaay more relaxing than Killer.
Killer is a lot more fun for me at the moment. I'm kinda bored of survivor
In theory I would prefer killer much more. Lot more interesting gameplay, and I am more in control of the match than as a sole survivor. In practise however, I need to switch to survivor from time to time, because balance(TM).
A few reasons:
I like Killer. Not because they're always fun, but because I like making myself a threatening opposing antagonist.
I like to do immersion perks sometimes.
Mostly because it takes like ten minutes to get into a single match as Killer. If queue times didn't take forever, I would play Killer a lot more.
I like having people to back me up, and feeling like the odds are stacked against me (even if they sometimes aren't). I just wish survivors were actually different and not all skins. That's a big part of the reason I play both roles quite a bit. Honestly, if each survivor was unique in a meaningful way I'd probably play survivor 90% of the time like I do in Identity V.
Another big part of the reason I play survivor more currently is because of them good old queue times