Prestige Suggestion

Change the bloody cosmetic to be able to be added to any outfit, rather than having the default outfit being the only thing covered in blood.


Example:

Purchasing a fresh 21k shard outfit from the store, you can add head/shirt/pants blood to any parts of the outfit depending upon how much you've prestiged on that character.

Comments

  • @beyobe said:

    Change the bloody cosmetic to be able to be added to any outfit, rather than having the default outfit being the only thing covered in blood.

    Example:

    Purchasing a fresh 21k shard outfit from the store, you can add head/shirt/pants blood to any parts of the outfit depending upon how much you've prestiged on that character.

    Yes, I thought about that too. But the problem is that for each customization you need to do separate textures. You can’t just apply blood textures from a standard skin. It is because of this that developers will not do this. Given that customization comes out every week.

  • I do hope somewhere down the line they add some sort of incentive to prestige. As time goes on and more perks get added to the game the lure of prestige become more and more of a hassle. Aside from getting 1 character to rep3 lvl 50 for the achievement I have always stopped at base level 50 and just farmed perks.

  • My Prestige Suggestion: every level of prestige you do for all characters gives you a permanent 1% Bloodpoint bonus.

    If you have a P3 Dwight you get a 3% BP bonus on all matches. If you have a P3 Myers on top of that you get a 6% BP bonus.

    Or maybe separate it by killer/survivor, I don't know.

  • @lynelmane said:

    As of now the only options for prestige clothing (bloody) are the default items for each survivor and killer. It would great if you could add the bloody effect to any clothing item, including outfit pieces.

    Of course the effect would be limited to each piece of clothing (shirt, pants, etc) per each prestige rank.

    It's disappointing that I bought an outfit for Meg and I can't use the bloody effect on that outfit, and i'm limited to just the default clothing.

    I talked about this a while ago. It's an awesome idea but no dev has responded to it.