What kind of cartoons you used to watch?

*Old Man Voice* Back in my day i watched 'Suite life of Zack and Cody' 'Rugrats', Code named Kids next door, Foster home for imaginary friends, Teen titans(Old better one), Thornberry, Pokemon series 1, Yu-gi-oh! and many more! What did you guys watch?

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • @TheALIEN said:

    Transformers, Batman: TAS, Grimm Adventuress of Billy and Mandy, Spongebob Squarepants, Jackie Chan Adventures, TMNT, Street Sharks, Godzilla: The Series, Hokuto n Ken Xx

    I also forgot Billy and Mandy, wow....and Jackie Chan. Man.

  • Courage the cowardly dog, Amazing world of gumball, spongebob, danny phantom, fairly odd parents (the new episodes are 🤮), tom and jerry, scooby doo, and some random betty boop episodes.

  • IMG_20191023_212912.jpg

    I think this is an appropriate thread to put this in.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/172/VHR9KVLFNIHA.jpg

    I think this is an appropriate thread to put this in.

    ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yes.

  • I watched a lot of stuff

    • Spongebob seasons 1,2,3
    • Spiderman The Animated Series (90's version)
    • Drake and Josh
    • Scooby-Doo
    • Forensic Files (I can explain)
    • Fosters Home of Imaginary Friends
    • Regular Show
    • Courage the Cowardly Dog
    • Tom & Jerry
1 2 ›