After Delay to Battle Pass
They might as well remove the Halloween skins and put in the Christmas skins because its going to Overlap now.
They might as well remove the Halloween skins and put in the Christmas skins because its going to Overlap now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
a bit dramatic way of putting it seeing as there's about 2 months in between. My honest thoughts are that something was caught on a final inspection of the patch and it was game-breaking in some way. I too am a little let down by this but i expect the release shouldn't be too far off. I'd suspect either thursday or next tuesday.
Exaggerating a bit there.
I'm sure the devs are working hard to have it out before Halloween/November.