So are the archives getting released tomorrow?
The annoncement on discord made it sound like it might not be out tomorrow? I'm unsure so I thought I'd ask on here in hopes to get some clarity.
The annoncement on discord made it sound like it might not be out tomorrow? I'm unsure so I thought I'd ask on here in hopes to get some clarity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are not being released tomorrow, no.
Darn. Do you know when the archives will get released, or are you still figuring that out?
We're still working on nailing down a release date, but there's a few issues we need to iron out first. We weren't comfortable releasing the update with those issues in place. We'll keep you posted as soon as we know for sure.
Please not another week... the hype is dying more and more.