Which DLC killer is your best preference? (In terms of gameplay)
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Michael Myers is just so useful and versatile that he can be as sneaky in Tier 2 as Tier 1 but more deadly while having "wall-hacks" or instant down while retaining the ability indefinitely. There's so much you can do with Myers it makes unique and fun gameplay.
Spirit. There's a lot of power (and good perks) in her DLC.
I love spirit DLC . Second is plague because she’s not great but it’s fun to vomit around the map
Gotta get them scares bois. I love myers for his natural stealth.
I'd play her if it wasn't for Wraith, she's quite similar.
No Hag?