Endgame / Hatch question
When in the Endgame Collapse - how often would you say as a survivor you escaped via the hatch?
Tagged:
Trusted
When in the Endgame Collapse - how often would you say as a survivor you escaped via the hatch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a coinflip, I either find the hatch spawn a couple of meters away from me or the hatch immediately closes the moment it opens.
@DelsKibara I find this the same, just noticed a few posts coming up for Hatch rebalancing, but I don't personally think its needed. I find I rarely escape via the Hatch tbh
The only times I really manage to get hatch are when everyone else has died, so it's very rarely during the endgame collapse (since endgame collapse only happens when hatch is closed or when an exit gate is opened). Even then, I only manage to find it before the killer does maybe 20% of the time.
Only occasions I can remember taking the hatch during the EGC is when the rest of the team already escaped through the doors and the killer tries to guard both of them, so instead of that I look for the hatch and try to make a sneaky escape. Sometimes because I'm wounded and I don't have the means (or the time) to heal or because the killer has NOED and I have no idea where the Hex could be. Otherwise, if there's no major risks involved (1 hit powers, mori, NOED, me being wounded, etc.) I just go for the door. Unless I know where the hatch is.
All of this considering something prevented me from just going to the doors after the 5 gens in the first place.
I like this Left Behind, no way am i gonna be affected by my team's mistakes.
I won't say all the time though, sometimes you could see its Aura immediately, but the Killer just happens to be there or know where it is already.