Should Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit be a Killer?
Well I guess people can't tell that is a joke poll. ๐๐คฏ๐๐
Well I guess people can't tell that is a joke poll. ๐๐คฏ๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Some people don't have a sense of humor.
We have a Michael that stalks and kills because of evil curse of thorn kinda crap.
We have a pedophile with claws.
A Cannibal. 2 of them. One a wendigo the other... Not a wendigo.
A seriously FUBAR woman because of infections
A very russian hunter.
A literal monster from another dimension.
4 demented angsty teens
Can't imagine a literal cartoon getting into this game. I feel this is bait.
I said at the beginning that this is a joke poll.
Errors have been made.