Improvements for the forum
Can we get a different post notification system? Something like steam has? Where comments are bundled im threads and show as active until you have opened the corresponding thread. Because right now it's pure chaos. If I get 30+ notifications on different threads I'm guaranteed to miss some, because I have to scroll and count every comment.
Also do something about the "draft saved" message mobile users get every 30 seconds. It's really annoying and blocks the whole line I'm writing in.
Also do something about the "draft saved" message mobile users get every 30 seconds. It's really annoying and blocks the whole line I'm writing in.
Comments
Quoting is a pain in the ass on mobile too.
Also can you make the forum more work friendly. I don't want to get fired too quickly.
Then only quote the comments you are replying to not the entire discussion.