Nancy Holbrook
Hello developers of Dead By Daylight. I want to ask you a question. Are planning add in game survivor from Nightmare On Elm Street Nancy Holbrook Freddy Krueger s object of obsession?(Please add her, she is one of the main characters)
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I doubt it, at this stage. They have never gone back and added new survivors to past chapters before, I don't see why they'd start now. They've got enough on their plate trying to design survivors and killers for the next chapter.
i dont understend https://jfi.uno/jiofilocalhtml https://adminlogin.co/tplinklogin/ https://isitdown.top/
What don't you understand?
@HellPrior
They already have Quentin so it's pretty unlikely that Nancy Holbrook will be added in as well... Since that DLC for Nightmare on Elm Street is almost 3 years old now, and it would be kind of awkward to add her in this late into that DLC.
It's not impossible, it's just very unlikely.
@HellPrior Are you saying you don't like Quentin Smith?๐
Quentin is our waifu and there is nothing better, so no, devs will not add Nancy Holbrook