The All Star Chapter: First 2 killer Chapter concept (Pictures, Joke)
What do you guys think? I'm honestly surprised this isn't asked for more often.
I think it would be pretty epic, not too op, not too weak either.
What do you guys think? I'm honestly surprised this isn't asked for more often.
I think it would be pretty epic, not too op, not too weak either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As you can see in the third picture, Donkey can't reach David, yet David is still completely unaware and frightened. Possible ability?
@Sasori_puppet I don't know, The All Star Chapter would be pretty epic. Though, a demon would be cool too.