Is anyone else getting paired with survivors below your rank on xbox?
I'm playing survivor on xbox and I'm rank 6 but my last 4 games all of my team has been rank 16 or lower. What's going on?
I'm playing survivor on xbox and I'm rank 6 but my last 4 games all of my team has been rank 16 or lower. What's going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s happening on PC.
You can be matched with a Killer + or - 6 ranks from you. So you can play a Rank 1 Killer, or a Rank 12 when you’re Rank 6 Survivor.
So you’re probably getting matched with a Rank 10-12 Killer. This means Survivors Rank 16-18 could end up in your lobby.
Ok that makes sense. Cause the killer was rank 12.