Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Off-topic

I am making concept art for a game alike dbd

Hoodied Hoodied
October 18, 2019 in Off-topic

I have not given it a name yet, but right now I have 3 seekers and 4 hiders


And one of the seekers can trap hiding places

Comments

  • PhantomMask20763 PhantomMask20763
    October 19, 2019

    @[Deleted User] said:

    #DEADBEFORESUNRISE

    Screenshot_20191017-195720_Reddit.jpg


  • Hoodied Hoodied
    October 19, 2019

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/770808#Comment_770808

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/246/GXOQ4JEPTP1H.jpg

    NOT THAT MESS

  • Fibijean Fibijean
    October 19, 2019

    @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/771511#Comment_771511

    NOT THAT MESS

    It could really use some concept art, to be fair.

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.