I named only the
GIVE. ME. ORIGINAL. OR. GIVE. ME. DEATH!
i wouldnt say no to those:
adorable little fellas...
i mean... just listen to their little footsteps!
yeah its probaply not gonna happen, but still... i can dream!
I'd probably like to see Pyramid Head. But konami are being stupid and even the original creator is kinda annoyed by PH's oversaturation in media.
So an Expy of him might actually be more reasonable for DBD. I mean some torturer/execution/gaoler would totally fit.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
GIVE. ME. ORIGINAL. OR. GIVE. ME. DEATH!
i wouldnt say no to those:
adorable little fellas...
i mean... just listen to their little footsteps!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdhswOmHeFQyeah its probaply not gonna happen, but still... i can dream!
I'd probably like to see Pyramid Head. But konami are being stupid and even the original creator is kinda annoyed by PH's oversaturation in media.
So an Expy of him might actually be more reasonable for DBD. I mean some torturer/execution/gaoler would totally fit.