Hindered?

Anybody know how much speed the hindered status negates?

Comments

  • Hindered will lower a sprinting survivors movement speed from 100% down to 96.25%. I'm not sure if that alters walking/crouch speed at all though.

  • @FallenRanger0 said:
    Hindered will lower a sprinting survivors movement speed from 100% down to 96.25%. I'm not sure if that alters walking/crouch speed at all though.

    Awww, that's a bit dissapointing that it only does 3.75% :[.
    Never looked up the stats for that so thanks for sharing the knowledge, have a good day!

  • @FallenRanger0 said:
    Hindered will lower a sprinting survivors movement speed from 100% down to 96.25%. I'm not sure if that alters walking/crouch speed at all though.

    So its useless. Alright

  • Oh yeah, this only applies to the Huntress and Hag's Hindered status they apply, I don't know if the Clown's is the same or not as this was posted before his release.

  • @Enigma said:

    @FallenRanger0 said:
    Hindered will lower a sprinting survivors movement speed from 100% down to 96.25%. I'm not sure if that alters walking/crouch speed at all though.

    So its useless. Alright

    Math wise it isn't since most killers run at 110% of survivor speed, that means that you will catch up to the survivor about 30% faster.

    Of course that depends on the duration, if the slow only lasts a few seconds, then yeah it's useless.

  • @Spiritbx said:

    @Enigma said:

    @FallenRanger0 said:
    Hindered will lower a sprinting survivors movement speed from 100% down to 96.25%. I'm not sure if that alters walking/crouch speed at all though.

    So its useless. Alright

    Math wise it isn't since most killers run at 110% of survivor speed, that means that you will catch up to the survivor about 30% faster.

    Of course that depends on the duration, if the slow only lasts a few seconds, then yeah it's useless.

    They move at 115% movement speed. With your reasoning, the catch up difference is 25%