Okay so I feel really dumb but...

How do you activate your portals as the Demogorgon on PS4. I played my first match as the Demogorgon earlier. It was actually pretty fun. But I couldn't figure out how to travel with the portals. I could place them. But couldn't activate them.

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure its L1 to teleport. R1 to place a portal and L2 to activate Of The Abyss.

    Remember you can only teleport when you're standing on a portal looking at another one.

  • You need to have two portals placed and then look at the portal you want to travel to while standing on the a portal.

    Does that help?

  • Have two traps down stand on it and it's L1

    It tells you at the bottom of the screen

  • I was standing on it. I might not have been looking in the right direction though. I'll try that next.