Ghost face One Hit Down
Was just in a game and as the gates opened I got one hit downed by Ghostface. None of his perks, abilities, or add ons say this is possible so what the heck happened?
At a quick glance i thought maybe the Hex: No One Escapes Death, but it doesn’t say anything about one hit downs.
edit: thank you everyone. Exposed means one hit down not reveals your location
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Sounds like you were exposed. His ability to stalk you to full bar means your a one hit down from full health for I forget how long
With add-ons, 1 minute tops
No add-ons, either 30 seconds or 40, never counted as I never let survivors outlast in the chase
Really? I thought that revealed your location. That’s a stupid name for that effect. Explains a lot of other situations though
Don't worry. Everyone got fooled by exposed when it first came out. You fell for one of the downfalls of being a new player ):
People have told the devs that " exposed"being used as the word for "you can be downed in one hit" was a bad idea because of exactly what you just said. Its misleading.
The link above shows all status effects in the game. I'd recommend reading up on them and the site in general as it is a great help to newer players.
Hope you enjoy your time in the Fog and happy surviving/hunting.