Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

Someone do this in the art work contest and I will up vote it

Hoodied Hoodied
October 16, 2019 in General Discussions

Do stick figures, for the love of god someone do stick figures and I will up vote the post

Comments

  • Hoodied Hoodied
    October 16, 2019

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/269/82BZ7G42Q3XG.jpg

    does this count?

    Is it a stick person?

  • Hoodied Hoodied
    October 16, 2019

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/765996#Comment_765996

    yes

    Then yes I would

  • KillermainBTWm8 KillermainBTWm8
    October 16, 2019

    I want some high quality stiks

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.