Hawkins Lab seems heavily survivor favored
Just over 300 hours on killer, play LF (I know) a lot and on my best days I hit rank 8-10 (anyone else who can do better I'm surprised unless they use other killers to keep their rank low then post awesome photos of how they are awesome at LF at rank 3).
Annnnnyways, I'm running around halls in that place that have 2-3 pallets in the hall. Then there is all the lockers, stairs with a vault in the loft above them, etc.
This team was coordinated with 4 Adren, 3 BT, etc. seeing just unstoppable groups at higher and higher ranks now. Not sure if they were SWF.
Anyone else have trouble with this map? Seems like this and Haddonfield I am about to be punked. They used an offering to pick this too.
Comments
I've only missed one surv at most on that map per game. I think it's LF to be honest.
It's pretty Killer-sided from what i experience.
The catwalks + Balanced Landing are the complete opposite though, if you don't play the right Killers to deal with that.