What happens if Survivor start mass-reporting for Unsportsmanship -> Camping?
I know, I know... camping is not a reason to get banned. But what if players start mass-reporting purely out of spite?
I know, I know... camping is not a reason to get banned. But what if players start mass-reporting purely out of spite?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Absolutely nothing. Camping is not bannable and so those reports get tossed out. We never ban for the number of reports alone.
Thank you Peanits :)
the devs will not ban you without proof.
most of the report options require them to send in videos of the round in order to lead to bans, so if you havent done anything wrong, you will not receive a ban.
those report options that dont require video proof, as the devs already have everything they need for them. as an example: harassment. when reporting someone for harassment, the game automatically saves the end chat log, so the devs will be able to view your messages and then judge weather you should be banned or not.
I play by the rules. Sometimes I just troll, e.g. camp for no reason. I know it's not fun for the other side. But other then that I stay clear from anything game breaking or something like harassment. I play on PS4 and Sony takes messages with hate, threats, etc. serious and bans players for this. So even if someone sends me a hate message, I stay cool. It's not worth getting banned for. Same if the chat was available on console.
Sony doesn't care, I've had death threats and nothing happens. Sony just tells you to block them and at most just removes the message.
I know of two friends who got banned. One for a week after sending a 🐷 emoji and the other one for a month after he asked if the other person is mentally ill (he used a mean word).
camping and tunneling need to be looked at.
hook life-bar not going down
decisive strike as a basekit if unhooked and then tunneled.
etc.