Is it ban-able to give a friend your savegame?
I and a friend are kinda afriad that we might miss out on the Summerbloodfeast and with that the new cosmetics. We are both on vacation for different weeks. So I came up with the idea that we exchange or savefiles. This way one of us could collect the new cosmetics for himself and than for the other. The question, is it ban-able? I don't have any Leagacy neither he has, besides the Howling Ground Cosmetics i have the Huntress mask he dosn't.
Comments
Of course it's bannable. Even if neither of u doesn't own legacy. You have to play for everything yourself. It's not allowed and bannable. I wouldn't recommend it
I would do it myself, but if its just impossiable for me to do it timewhise? If they tell us the event again two days befor it, i may just have two days doing all the event things. That is might possiable as survivor, cause you can beg the others for using invites. But not as killer.
That is definitely bannable
Its 100% bannable, basically you are hacking the savefile (just like the legacy hack for example)
This was a common thing to do when the game was new - and they stomped it out hard. So yes, totally against the rules.
Anyway that said, I would take the safer route and just exchange passwords vs the save files. (Even that probably isn't 100% safe but safer in my opinion)