Camping
I have an idea so killers get discourage to camp.The idea is if the killer stand in a 12 meter radius of the survivor that is hooked for 6 seconds, they start losing points little by little,like 50 blood points per 2 seconds if they watch the survivor die they don’t get points for scarfice but get the points for hooking the survivor (timer resets after the killer is 13 meters away or more).edit: I get when theirs a swf and camping is only solution to get a kill.The people who commented has some good points about camping
Comments
I mean...survivors have to have a way of escape. Are you saying that if the killer kills everybody and only two gens are done the one survivor left is supposed to fix all three and escape? Impossible. I once was the last one left with five gens and I fixed two and escaped via the hatch. I know I earned that escape because I did my job as a survivor. It’s such a shame when survivors actually do their objective and escape they are accused of being toxic even when they don’t teabag or flicker their flashlight at a killer. Yeah I guess I’m supposed to slow the game down and not gen rush to make the killer happy. Please.