Can you please fix hits?

Every match I have received hits that should not, through walls, jumping window. It's just something that makes me very frustrated

They said it was because of latency, now with dedicated servers in live the problem is still the same playing with 60 ping.

Hilbilly chainsaw, huntress ax, are examples of absurd hits

Comments

  • I feel like this is a bigger problems with dedicated servers -- it seems like it happens to me much more often now, at least -- but I imagine this is on the list of things to fix.

  • @Faceless said:

    Every match I have received hits that should not, through walls, jumping window. It's just something that makes me very frustrated

    They said it was because of latency, now with dedicated servers in live the problem is still the same playing with 60 ping.

    Hilbilly chainsaw, huntress ax, are examples of absurd hits

    i get hit over pallets alot more than before.It feels like the lunge on pallets goes ALOT further literally to the other side of the pallet

  • @Faceless I experience the same things but since the devs can't fix it any time soon i'm sure it will be a while