What builds?

I was wondering what kind of builds people are running. Preferably Michael Myers builds.

I'm using some different ones.

End-game build: noed, Remember Me, Bloodwarden and BQ&C
Normal build: BQ&C, Monitor & Abuse, Dying Light or Ruin and Remember Me
Rush build: BQ&C, Monitor & Abuse, Brutal Strength and Enduring

I can't do the vault master build yet since I have to lvl The Clown a bit more first

Comments

  • Semi-slug build

    Monitor and abuse

    Infectious fright

    Deerstalker

    Discordance

    (Dead rabbit)

    Activate tier III, down survivor

    find another one using infectious fright with range of 48 meters

    Down them, either hook them and go back to first one or go find another one.

  • @Azurlynx said:

    Semi-slug build

    Monitor and abuse

    Infectious fright

    Deerstalker

    Discordance

    (Dead rabbit)

    Activate tier III, down survivor

    find another one using infectious fright with range of 48 meters

    Down them, either hook them and go back to first one or go find another one.

    What's the deal with these necromancers?