The entity displeased at the post match screen discourages friendly and more fair killers.
I sometimes like to take killer games not so seriously and to just have fun and do some stupid experimental things like jumpscare builds or whatever. However when I have fun get lots of hooks and do generally pretty decent you get the ENTITY DISPLEASED sign at the end because the emblems think you were dominated by the Survivors when in fact you just toyed around with them and gave them a fair chance to make some impact in the game.
The entity displeased sign fills me with a sense of "you are a complete failure, they got away" and it is frustrating because it eats and eats at you until you decide to play really serious and be really harsh to Survivors.
I think it encourages seriousness and the whole point of a game is to have fun. I feel bad using annoying perks and stuff which I personally wouldn't find interesting and innovative.
Does anyone else feel guilt tripped into playing really seriously because the entity gets unpleased so easily. Seriously though this entity is such a snowflake.
Comments
For clarification you could get 28k in Bloodpoints and you can still get ENTITY DISPLEASED as a result. It's just so inaccurate and it frustrates me.
I don't care about pleasing a fictional entity, ho can stay mad. I'll play as loose or tight as I please :-)
I 100% agree. I think "Entity Displeased" should only be for games where you dont actually participate (or maybe where you hook nobody). Aside from the whole killer emblem system needing an obvious overhaul, the wording does nothing for a lot of decent killers.
yeah the noise you hear during Entity Displeased is very disheartening and frustrating. It's not like the survivors that were waiting for you at the gate were enough negative reinforcement as to how you performed (even if you did give them a chance).