The Tunnel Vision is real!
Tunneling has always been an issue, but ever since this rank reset it seems to have tripled. The Killers have perks to incentivize them not to camp or tunnel, yet they still do. A new survivor perk to counter tunneling would be great, but I have no idea what it could be. So, in lue of that, I suggest the killer gets penalized just like a survivor would if he downs a survivor that's just been hooked. He should lose points everytime he does it, and if he does it over and over he runs the risk of losing tons of points. I do have a few exceptions to this though to make it fair for killers. You will not be penalized if there are two or less survivors alive/if it's your obsession/or the exits are powered. That's my idea. I don't care if every single killer here disagrees, so save your breath.
Comments
oh i like that perk
true. people can poo-poo the experience all they want but this type of behavior will ultimately thin the population over time. it makes the experience of playing 100% worthless and a waste of time. not fun, zero points and de-pipped. when a couple games are stacked like this, guess what?
This is clearly a "git gud" issue for survivors, not a balance issue.
Don't do dumb rescues you aren't prepared to risk skin for.
If I do a dumb rescue, I do everything I can to get in the killer's way and take the hit. But if the guy I rescued bolts in a direction that makes it impossible, I don't blame the killer for taking easy prey.
This is the only game I've ever run into where making the right choice is demonized by certain members of the playerbase. It boggles my mind.
and most times by the time u get the one person hooked 3 gens are usually done so wa else can you do? risk losing the kill in hopes to get some1 else? or try and guarentee a least one kill