At work till 730 am keep me entertained
How is everyone's Sunday night/ Monday morning? What did you do over the weekend?
This was my weekend shift at the clinic I work at and outside of one bad patient/ family, it's been incredibly boring.
How is everyone's Sunday night/ Monday morning? What did you do over the weekend?
This was my weekend shift at the clinic I work at and outside of one bad patient/ family, it's been incredibly boring.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
HOW DARE THEY BE ABLE TO KILL ME WHEN I MAKE A MISTAKE
ALL KILLERS SHOULD HAVE THEIR WEAPONS TAKEN AWAY.
GUNS THAT HIT SCAN HEAD SHOTS THROUGH WALLS