Prayer Beads needs to be change, here are my suggestions

I know in the past that I said that Prayer Beads was fine and the only change it needed was to boosted up to Ultra Rare. But after that post I made( which was called "leave spirit alone", read it if you want more context of What I'm talking about) I played a few games with anal beads to see if it was really that BS. When I tell that those matches were easiest in my life, they were #########. Like without hearing wooshing every time I went into phasing it was so easy finding survivors. And mind-gaming them was so easy because They did't really know if I messing with them or not. So I came up with ways to balance Prayer Beads without taking the fun factor out or making it complete #########


Change #1

When phasing you see auras of survivors when using aura based perks but Survivors see your aura if they're using aura based perks


Change #2

Tremendously decreased charge time for haunting


Change #3

When a survivor is within 16 meter of a Husk, They'll have the killer instinct effect on them


Change #4

If a survivor is hit during the post-haunting state, they suffer the broken status for 30 seconds


I hope you guys like these changes and even maybe one most be implemented lol

Comments