How to make Pig's Ambush useful in a chase?
^ title
^ title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unsafe loops/pallets, charge&crouch speed add-ons,
You could also cut them off while crouching (assuming you're in a location where that's possible) then Ambushing at them while they're expecting you to be in a different direction.
That's all I can think of, I've always had a hard time justifying crouching in matches unless I knew the whereabouts of the survivor I'm targeting and needed to get the drop on them (Whispers, BBQ, etc.).
Almost any pallet that an Ambush "could" work on are mind gameable without it.
Imo the biggest thing hindering Pig is her Ambush and crouch.
Get rid of the roar sound completely or at the very least make it roar after the ambush lands. The sound ruins a lot of its viability.
Secondly, raise the view point of her crouch, it's too low.
This would make her Ambush more useful in chase.
I'll just keep being ghostface who can instantly attack out of crouch, turn off my terror radius at any time and move at 115%