When your teammates don't realize it's just around the corner...
Public service announcement all my survivor friends. Check the nearest totem spawn before doing gen memes tapping the generator. Hilarious that two of them were doing it! Nothing can escape my all seeing Bond.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
Hahaha This is why I love Bond.
Tbh I'm usually the one of the team to do the gens while others go and look for the Ruin totem, so this has happened to me before that the Ruin totem was right by me.
Bond is the absolute best. I love this perk to death. It just lets you see all the dumb stuff your teammates are doing, it's like watching a soap opera.
I wish people would stop gen tapping.
"Check the nearest totem spawn before doing gen"
My hands can handle these pathetic Ruin skillchecks just fine! I scoff at your puny totems!
Bond: The perk of Judgement.
Open Handed - The Right Hand of The Perk of Judgement!