A perk I would like to see
Hello, we have seen great strides to make perks that cut chases short.
Bamboozle and spirit fury are great tools to shorten the length of chases, but there is one road that has not been visited fully yet.
exhaustion
I believe a perk that more actively punishes exhaustion would be a great addition to dead by daylight; kind of like sloppy butcher but instead of applying mangled & hemorrhage it would instead apply hindered & exhaustion.
It would also buff sprint burst, since sprint burst is useable before a hit can occur.
Not as many sprint burst users out there anymore so this would be a great way to shake up the meta perks a little bit.
Comments
It'd be too powerful to have a perk that actively inflict Exhaustion on hits. It'd literally nullify Dead Hard.
Yeah this would make the balance cartwheel madly. Not a good plan!
I mean lets use this on stealth killer right? No exhaustion perk would trigger EVER.
They could just make it a few seconds, so waiting at a pallet for the pallet to be broken would clear it up. 4-5s tops