Progression Saves
I'm so sick and tired of having a small portion of my progress not be saved after I close my app. When is the auto save gonna properly work?
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm so sick and tired of having a small portion of my progress not be saved after I close my app. When is the auto save gonna properly work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
can concur
sad to say but nobody cares till it happened to em :(
It's not that nobody cares, it's that nobody knows how to solve this issue except BHVR.
Until the issue is resolved it'll sadly still happen... It's nice to know you can get it back though by simply contacting support and filing it under "Lost Progress"