Nobody playing in ps4?
Hi. I wanted to ask a question. Some time ago I am entering dbd on ps4 but there is never anyone playing. I would like to know if there was any change or something.
Thank you
Hi. I wanted to ask a question. Some time ago I am entering dbd on ps4 but there is never anyone playing. I would like to know if there was any change or something.
Thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play on PS4 and there are plenty of games. Are you actually loading into lobbies or are your lobbies empty?
PS4 and my survivor games are a 0-2 minute wait tops with killer lobbies taking 5-8 minutes.
While waiting on my killer lobbies is annoying there are definitely players out there playing.
When I enter the game, and enter the option of murderer or survivor I find myself alone and no other players appear. They were several times that I entered at different times and I stay 10mins trying to see if someone comes in and nothing happens.
I have no issues getting lobbies as killer or survivor. What region are you in?
I'm in California, survivor games typically take 5 minutes to get, but killer matches are basically instant almost every time (under 20 seconds).
I'm east coast US.
From 12PM to 12AM, I can get into a killer match almost instantly. Survivor is a little longer wait at 2 to 3 minutes
Im in South America.
Not sure about the trends for South America, but I have definitely noticed that time of day makes a huge difference. Before noon, wait times are long. On weekends, it picks up after that. On weekdays, it remains slow until about 4:30. Central US time zone for me
ok bro, thanks for your help!.