Banana split
If you haven't seen banana split... I recommend you watching full movie or scenes of it great horror movie also a fitting killer for dead by daylight :)
If you haven't seen banana split... I recommend you watching full movie or scenes of it great horror movie also a fitting killer for dead by daylight :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I seen the movie myself I thought it was super cheesy and dumb but very good gore and decently funny. And honestly it would be hilarious to me to see this put into the game.
The Clown’s leaked cosmetic reminded me of this. Perhaps the artist was inspired by it?