Next Patch when?
So I saw a Video Title on YouTube that say's Patch day in 10 Day's and I want to know if this is right?
Tagged:
Trusted
So I saw a Video Title on YouTube that say's Patch day in 10 Day's and I want to know if this is right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
22 or 23 of October depending on where you live.
We've been told it's due to be released on the 22nd, yes. Or, more specifically, we've been told that the Hallowed Blight Event starts on the 22nd, and that it's running concurrently with the first Rift/Tome, which means that the patch containing all of those features will almost certainly be released on that day.
Hopefully they patch their amount of bug's that where coming...
@Kikki
The next patch is when the Withering Blight comes out, the Withering Blight will be coming out on October 22nd and it'll last until November 1st.
Here's the post in the news sub-forum that confirms this date.