Welp so what am i supposed to do now ?
Not even the entity could kill Nea. Plz get me out of this game. I don't want to depip :(
Not even the entity could kill Nea. Plz get me out of this game. I don't want to depip :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What happened in the end?
At that point it's really up to the survivor to DC. Leave and make sure your character is moving in some way so you don't get kicked. Hopefully they will have left by the time you come back.
I had this happen once, they were on my shoulder when the timer ran out and it bugged.