Non killer... killer??

Past few weeks I sometimes come across a match with the pig. And she just runs around the map growling at everyone, and never really hits anyone. So we do get some points, but not as much since no healing or rescuing... does this annoy anyone else?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Naked_Gramma

    It's more fun to me personally if I faced that as a Survivor, I prefer memeing over Killers and Survivors playing the game hyper seriously...

  • I mean. I'd get annoyed if it happened multiple times in a row. I really like it when I get the rare, relaxed meme game though


    Also, I tend to do this when I dominate too much as Pig. IE, everyone is on deathhook and they haven't done a gen. I'll let them get two to three before I go through and finish them off

  • I play as pig as much as possible, my fave. But normally like to mask all survivors and let them play the game, won't tunnel them if I already hooked them. So playing as survivor just match seems so quick, don't accumulate as many points, like playing against an "afk" was it really worth the wait of the loading screens? LoL