Docs addons

It appears that doc is next in the TLC line and he needs it..... as of now his power is just..... a noob stomper really.... its annoying because when you get tier 3 madness chases are often decided by RNG screams, it's quite...... unrewarding while playing as the doc since I myself do not feel like "I did that" the game randomly decided "hey you've been doing bad here, let me help ya out" and it is not fun as survivor since you could be stringing along a chase and then have the RNG decide that you're going down now.....

A long with what I stated above his power, does almost next to nothing......... some docs can use his anti looping to the best of his ability but often the game decides "hey you didnt land that shock" when you clearly did.... most times his power turns him into the "3 gen king" the Doc can hold the last gen for like 30mins if he doesnt commit to a chase and this something that desperately needs updating...

His addons also need love and care a decent portion of them dont do anything really and itll be interesting what the team can do with them now....

So I propose that we the community toss out some ideas for the Doc....


what do you all want for him?

Comments