This game needs some gems?
Do you want gems to be in dbd. They're so pwetty and quite possibly collectable.
Gems are fitted around the map and reward between 1 and 50 Bloodpoints at set amounts depending on what colour gem you pick up.
Gems only appear for the individual player once they do something good like escaping a chase, hiding, partial gen repair or whatever.
The gems are individual to each Survivor so no-one else can steal your gems.
Killer has his own gems which they can collect too.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
This option was a little harsh but ok...
Iridescent Shards are pretty much Gems.
This... is a joke, right?
You think I'm joking?, Have you ever seen any of my threads/polls. They are always super cereal.
Honestly only made this poll because I wanted to play Spyro but it's just too hard. I thought hmm... maybe if we had gems in dbd instead it'll be like being good at Spyro. Seems like 'you people' have other ideas though *tut tut* LOOK AT THE SPARKLY GEMS
No, but they do look nice. We do have forms of gems like the rift shards(later) and Iridescent shards.