fix the MMer and DELAY the dedicated servers

half my games are cancelled as survivor because of Dc's and better yet.

Steam Community: Dead by Daylight.

THIS IS NOT OKAY, ######### IS THIS. not only are dedicated servers still bad but you break the MMer to? this is UNACCEPTABLE. if this keeps up you will NEED to delay dedicated servers MUCH MORE. this is horrible and SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. you need to just turn off dedicated servers and work on them for a LONG WHILE before releasing another test on live

Comments

  • I think everyone is on board with that.

    How come your pink perk icons look so different.

  • @Mochan said:

    I think everyone is on board with that.

    How come your pink perk icons look so different.

    I changed my icons for killers and perks/addons. that's why. but srsly how is this even allowed? im glad it was a DC and the match cancelled or else I would of felt VERY BAD for this person probably getting SEVERELY bullied