offerings not showing up next to my name

i have got many offerings through bloodwebs but at the end of the game when you can see all the players and their offerings , my offerings are always empty. can you not see your own offerings? am i doing something wrong?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @dbizzle

    What offerings do you use? And yes, the offerings I bring into the game are shown on the end game screen. (For me at least)

    It could be that the game is just not registering the offering during post-match, but did use it regardless.

    It could also be because of the Dedicated Servers messing with it, but that's a stretch and I shouldn't really point fingers at the Dedicated Servers test causing that issue...

    I'd say it's most likely just the game not counting it towards the post-match results but did use it in the match.

  • thanks ive solved the issue, i hadnt been adding then in the loadout screen, thanks for your reply

  • @dbizzle said:

    thanks ive solved the issue, i hadnt been adding then in the loadout screen, thanks for your reply

    Lol.

    No problemo. Also, I saw on some other posts that their perks were removed during the end-game screen post-match. So it's not impossible that this also could happen/happened to you.

    Just to keep that in mind.