You look for shelter rather than a place to hide. Lockers auras are revealed to you within 32 meters from you. When you go in a locker for 10/9/8 seconds you leave no scratch marks or bloodtrail for 5 seconds when leaving it.
Interesting perk idea. I've had plenty of occasions where I couldn't find a locker to use one or more of my perks. The time requirement is nice too, so you can't just trick a killer for 3 seconds with Q&Q and head-on away as soon as they catch on.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Interesting perk idea. I've had plenty of occasions where I couldn't find a locker to use one or more of my perks. The time requirement is nice too, so you can't just trick a killer for 3 seconds with Q&Q and head-on away as soon as they catch on.
wait hold up. we in 2019 hiding in lockers while this dude in 3019 hiding in bins
wait hold up. we in 2019 hiding in lockers while this dude in 3019 hiding in bins
not understood.
Then what do YOU mean
learns to read, but hey you seem to get excited for not much