Perk idea: Lookout
You always keep an eye out for danger;
The auras of survivors that are being chased by the Killer are revealed to you within 60/72/84 meters; When you are in a chase with the Killer, your aura is revealed to other survivors.
You always keep an eye out for danger;
The auras of survivors that are being chased by the Killer are revealed to you within 60/72/84 meters; When you are in a chase with the Killer, your aura is revealed to other survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually thought of this while playing solo! It's one of the things I wish I could have while playing by myself since I'm always paranoid about whether the Killer is nearby.
This one is a good one yay
it's too strong, basically the aura of the survivor to hunt and not to hunt are permanently visible to others! no and the killers who stealthy plays (pig, scream) they do how?