Any idea when the next 2x or 3x bloodpoint event will happen?
I appearantly started Dead By Daylight a week after the last 2x bp event, I can't wait to be a part of one.
I appearantly started Dead By Daylight a week after the last 2x bp event, I can't wait to be a part of one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs said they won't make a 3x BP to ever happen again, sadly, because they said it "broke" their game.
They didn't say anything about the next 2X BP tho.
Dbd anniversary is pretty soon tho, just saying.
Oh sweet, even a 2x bp event would be perfect!
Nah, it only affect BP in game, and it's additive, not multiplicative.
So for example, if you get 32k BP in a round, and you have 4 stacks of Chili, you'll get :
32k base + 32k due to chili + 32k due to double BP (not 64k)