i cant find a lobby to play
i am a solo rank9 survivor,and i have already wait 20 min to find a lobby.
what happen?
Is rank 9 too low to find a lobby now?
i am a solo rank9 survivor,and i have already wait 20 min to find a lobby.
what happen?
Is rank 9 too low to find a lobby now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just gave up after waiting 40 minutes to get a round as the Killer...Its not usually this bad for me.
Matchmaking is still a bit messed up. Try to change your region as both, killer and survivor.
really ?i can find a lobby as a killer in 20 sec now in rank 7
but still waiting as a survivor now.
Invest in a good book or a pair of weights. That's what I do when im waiting for a match. I am learned and buff.